June 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar

Log in

I forgot my password

Custom Search
Latest topics
» This forum is Officially DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:32 pm by weijie88

» How You Spend Your Holiday During Sem Break?
Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:17 pm by CheeFui

» Recommed Movie
Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:16 pm by TC-Pin

» all Abot Toyota Car
Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:37 pm by TC-Pin

» Japanese Animes
Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:46 am by kcjames90

» How You Going to Enjoy Last day of 2008 and 1st day of 2009?
Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:23 pm by AlexWong

» Christmas is coming!!!
Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:39 pm by Clementsoo

» Something happen in the class
Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:52 pm by AlexWong

» my previous place before TARC
Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm by Ralph

» FACON Education Fair 08
Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:42 am by Clementsoo


Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Go down

Did you ever donate blood?

43% 43% 
[ 3 ]
57% 57% 
[ 4 ]
 
Total Votes : 7

Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  Ralph on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:21 pm

anyone here ever donate ur blood?

_________________
avatar
Ralph
Student

Number of posts : 103
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  wishjimmy on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:28 pm

Ralph wrote:anyone here ever donate ur blood?

can i donate blood when i nose bleeding? dun waste my blood ma keke~~
avatar
wishjimmy
Pupil

Number of posts : 51
Age : 30
Location : some where else
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  Ralph on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:29 pm

wishjimmy wrote:
Ralph wrote:anyone here ever donate ur blood?

can i donate blood when i nose bleeding? dun waste my blood ma keke~~

u mean... suck from ur nose? can!

_________________
avatar
Ralph
Student

Number of posts : 103
Age : 29
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  Clementsoo on Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:55 pm

never.... Evil or Very Mad

c my body sure know not enough blood.... hahahah lol!
avatar
Clementsoo
Admin

Number of posts : 119
Age : 29
Location : Sabah
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://justiceprince.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  CheeFui on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:16 pm

1st blood!!!!!............looks like i am the 1st one here gg Very Happy

_________________


What izzit you want most....
avatar
CheeFui
Pupil

Number of posts : 57
Age : 29
Location : I dunno oo.
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  AlexWong on Thu Nov 06, 2008 1:27 pm

i dun even noe wat r the effect after i donate my blood? mayb the person hu use my blood will b tall? Very Happy
avatar
AlexWong
Admin

Number of posts : 160
Age : 29
Location : somewhere in sabah
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  wishjimmy on Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:27 pm

AlexWong wrote:i dun even noe wat r the effect after i donate my blood? mayb the person hu use my blood will b tall? Very Happy

haha i think got so many effect o become black skin and so thin too Razz Laughing
avatar
wishjimmy
Pupil

Number of posts : 51
Age : 30
Location : some where else
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  sing_e on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:08 pm

never participate this kind of activity because my blood is precious larr @ type ''O'' tu. Hard to find this blood type pig
avatar
sing_e
Pupil

Number of posts : 42
Age : 28
Location : ko+a kin@balu
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  CheeFui on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:11 pm

sing_e wrote:never participate this kind of activity because my blood is precious larr @ type ''O'' tu. Hard to find this blood type pig

lol i also type "O",and it very easy to find... most of my friend is O.should be those have negative like"-O" precious....you can sell one pack of blood for few K haha.

_________________


What izzit you want most....
avatar
CheeFui
Pupil

Number of posts : 57
Age : 29
Location : I dunno oo.
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  sing_e on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:16 pm

CheeFui wrote:
sing_e wrote:never participate this kind of activity because my blood is precious larr @ type ''O'' tu. Hard to find this blood type pig

lol i also type "O",and it very easy to find... most of my friend is O.should be those have negative like"-O" precious....you can sell one pack of blood for few K haha.

then, next time if i lack of blood i can ask for your kindness lor. Hm.. but better make sure that you don't have any disease like HIV, SARS tongue I don't 1 die under your hand
avatar
sing_e
Pupil

Number of posts : 42
Age : 28
Location : ko+a kin@balu
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  weijie88 on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:29 pm

im donated blood b4~when join for the NS.. the feeling was greats. u say pain..it doesnt look pain, jz like bite by an ant. lol! when u saw ur bloood, it doesnt look scary or disgusting,but thn its look like the ribena u drink,strawberry,sos tomato.. haha.. u guys should try it.. to hlp more ppl..
avatar
weijie88
Pupil

Number of posts : 43
Age : 29
Location : MyHse@kk.sabah.my
Registration date : 2008-11-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  CheeFui on Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:51 pm

sing_e wrote:
CheeFui wrote:
sing_e wrote:never participate this kind of activity because my blood is precious larr @ type ''O'' tu. Hard to find this blood type pig

lol i also type "O",and it very easy to find... most of my friend is O.should be those have negative like"-O" precious....you can sell one pack of blood for few K haha.

then, next time if i lack of blood i can ask for your kindness lor. Hm.. but better make sure that you don't have any disease like HIV, SARS tongue I don't 1 die under your hand

lol...you sound like will get into something that actually cause you loose a lot of blood Shocked ,don't worry my blood is clean,if you also still feel not good you can use diamon water cleaner filter it all out tongue

_________________


What izzit you want most....
avatar
CheeFui
Pupil

Number of posts : 57
Age : 29
Location : I dunno oo.
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  sing_e on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:18 am

CheeFui wrote:
sing_e wrote:
CheeFui wrote:
sing_e wrote:never participate this kind of activity because my blood is precious larr @ type ''O'' tu. Hard to find this blood type pig

lol i also type "O",and it very easy to find... most of my friend is O.should be those have negative like"-O" precious....you can sell one pack of blood for few K haha.

then, next time if i lack of blood i can ask for your kindness lor. Hm.. but better make sure that you don't have any disease like HIV, SARS tongue I don't 1 die under your hand

lol...you sound like will get into something that actually cause you loose a lot of blood Shocked ,don't worry my blood is clean,if you also still feel not good you can use diamon water cleaner filter it all out tongue


coi coi coi.. im healthy ==' what's a fantastic imagination! diamon water cleaner not that go0d actually thats why we often saw its advertisement on the tv. Keep promote means nobody support this product.
avatar
sing_e
Pupil

Number of posts : 42
Age : 28
Location : ko+a kin@balu
Registration date : 2008-11-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  CheeFui on Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:23 am

haha.. know you healthy...as you say all is imagination haha Razz Razz

_________________


What izzit you want most....
avatar
CheeFui
Pupil

Number of posts : 57
Age : 29
Location : I dunno oo.
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  Alan on Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:36 am

Never try... Even what type of my blood i also duno Embarassed Embarassed
avatar
Alan
Admin

Number of posts : 109
Age : 29
Location : The place of Sabahan
Registration date : 2008-10-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  desmond on Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:35 am

Alan wrote:Never try... Even what type of my blood i also duno Embarassed Embarassed

haha..same wif me Laughing
even i knw i also will nt go 2 donate blood except for urgent need la..look at my size thn u all will knw the reason for it.. Laughing
avatar
desmond
Pupil

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  JacksonWillie on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:02 pm

the needle is bigger than i thought...argh~~~not dare... Evil or Very Mad
avatar
JacksonWillie
Pupil

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Blood Donation.. Anyone?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum